Gold Tetons Mountain Ring
Our gold Tetons mountain ring is inspired by one of the most beautiful mountain ranges on the planet. The Grand Teton just fuels the soul. Jackson Hole, Wyoming boasts some of the most breathtaking views, and now you can wear a reminder of them right on your finger!
Our mountain rings are also the perfect reminder to keep climbing and reach your goal!
Available in yellow, rose, or palladium white gold. Choose from a polish or brush finish.
☛ Prefer sterling silver? Shop our silver mountain ring here.
Each ring is made to order. Item ships within 2 weeks following purchase.
$485.00 – $545.00
- 14k yellow, rose or palladium white gold
- Palladium white gold is NOT plated with rhodium
- Band thickness: 1.6mm
- Mountain dimensions: 11.5mm wide, 7mm tall
- Available in quarter sizes
- 100% handmade in Denver, Colorado
- Each ring is made to order, and usually ships within 3-5 days of purchase.
- We provide free domestic shipping, but you can always upgrade your shipping.
- See our return and exchange policy.
We make custom engagement rings too! Learn more about our mountain wedding bands for adventurous brides here.
» Want to save $5? Get a coupon by subscribing to our email list: http://bit.ly/2MMxjYy
4, 4.25, 4.5, 4.75, 5, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, 8.25, 8.5, 8.75, 9, 9.25, 9.5, 9.75, 10, 10.25, 10.5, 10.75, 11, 11.25, 11.5, 11.75, 12
Polish / Brush
14k Yellow Gold, 14k Rose Gold, 14k Palladium White Gold