Split Shank Diamond Gold Mountain Ring
Our split shank diamond gold mountain ring is perfect for mountain-loving brides!
This custom ring features a split shank style ring that mimics the outline of your favorite mountain, with a bezel-set, sparkly 3 mm diamond set in the outline.
Prices run around $950 and up.
Our split shank diamond gold mountain ring mimics the outline of your favorite mountain peak!
The sparkly diamond is a subtle way to add some luxury to your mountain ring.
- 14k Yellow, Rose, or White Gold
- 3 mm (0.06 CT) Faceted, VS-SI1 Round Faceted GHI Genuine Diamond
- Band thickness: 1.6mm
- Available in quarter sizes
- 1 free revision is included, additional revisions are $50
- Handmade in Denver, Colorado
/ TIMEFRAMES AND SHIPPING
- Each ring is made to order, and usually ships within 3 weeks of purchase.
- We provide free domestic shipping, but you can always upgrade your shipping.
- See our return and exchange policy.
/ HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the ring from our site.
- Send us your inspiration photos, or let us know which mountain you’d like.
- We’ll create a design document with a couple of options for you to pick from.
- Once the design is chosen, we create the ring in the metal.
- The process takes about 3 weeks from start to finish, depending on communication timeframes.
» We make custom engagement rings too! Learn more about our mountain wedding bands for adventurous brides here.
4, 4.25, 4.5, 4.75, 5, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, 8.25, 8.5, 8.75, 9, 9.25, 9.5, 9.75, 10, 10.25, 10.5, 10.75, 11, 11.25, 11.5, 11.75, 12